Cloud-Based Digital Signage
Stunning video, imagery, and live web content that keeps viewers engaged with your business while extending your visibility across metro-Atlanta.
Digital Signage Features
Integrated feature-rich content and live digital media to attract attention and increase engagement.
Food Menus / Specials
Bring more attention to specific menu items and special offerings.
Local traffic alerts and incident reports around metro-Atlanta.
Display the latest headlines from your favorite news outlet.
Display the weather forecast for your location.
Showcase your upcoming special events to increase attendance.
Google Slide presentations can display custom content that you can update at any time. Your updates will be displayed on your signage within minutes.
Custom text that will scroll along the bottom of the screen.
Visitors scan codes with their smartphones to open web links, play a video, send a text message, download a digital business card, and more!
Live Video Streaming
Entertain visitors with custom live video feeds or your favorite live webcam content.
Automatically display your Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram posts.
Directory and Maps
Display a building directory or store map so guests can easily locate their destination.
Employee and Staff
Display workplace posts, HR information, OSHA information, and other official internal messages.
Today in History
Entertain visitors with daily history facts.
Highlight your guest wi-fi service on your screens.
Display emergency alerts to keep visitors and staff informed.
Include a price comparison chart to show your price versus competitors.
Have something specific in mind? We can code it!
Import live feeds from any outside RSS source to display as scrolling text or headline cards.
Get Started Today!
We make it incredibly easy to get your digital signage project up and running.
Click a button below and complete the questionnaire so we can learn more about your business, marketing goals, and what digital signage features interest you the most.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the purpose of digital signage?
Digital signage is an eye-catching and economically-superior way of getting dynamic messages out to customers in a way that demands action/attention. Examples of digital signs include digital menu boards in restaurants, information displays in corporate lobbies, and way-finding & announcement boards in schools. Affordable, content-rich and easy-to-use digital signage allows dynamic messaging updates while reducing print and administrative costs.
Digital signs can accomplish a variety of tasks depending on your needs. They can advertise, promote, and inform individuals with all kinds of information. And when the information changes, so do the signs. This unique adaptability allows digital signage to excel in many areas where traditional signs faltered. Gone are the days of printing and re-printing signs every time a product has been altered or a menu updated.
How much does digital signage cost?
Our digital signage solution has a one-time setup fee to build your digital media player, design your signage content, and develop your first signage shows. There is a small monthly fee for support and maintenance of your signage system, which can be reduced to zero by enabling local non-competitive business ads on a small portion of your screens. If there is ever an issue with your media player, we replace it immediately with a new one. We only charge for the services you wish to use... adding more digital screens, creating new shows or custom displays, etc.
There are no hidden fees or unbreakable annual contracts. Start out small and grow your display network at your own pace. We support you every step of the way.
What types of content can be displayed?
Our digital signage system can display an impressive array of engaging media types. We ensure that all image, video, and audio content is in the best possible format, resolution size, and optimized for smooth playback.
- Images - JPG, PNG, TIF, GIF, BMP
- Video - MPEG4, MOV,
- Audio - MP3, WAV, FLAC
- Files - PDF, DOC, XLS, and cloud-based GSuite content
- Custom HTML5 + CSS
- Integrated Widgets - Live Traffic, Weather, YouTube, Vimeo, and more.
Please let us know about your media requirements.
Do you support 4K resolution displays?
Yes! Our system supports the latest 4K resolution screens, however the show content (videos and images) must also be 4K resolution to take full advantage of the ultra high resolution.
How does the design process work?
All custom design work is handled by our team. We are not a franchise and we do not outsource. Depending upon the nature of design requirements, most digital signage projects can take about two to three weeks from start to finish. Here is a general outline of our project design process:
- We conduct an initial project and design meeting with the client. The following items are reviewed:
- The client and project details from the initial questionnaire.
- The number of digital screens, monitor orientations (landscape and portrait), and the screen layouts the client wants to use.
- The media types, widgets, features, and custom elements the client wants to use.
- Client provides all required documentation, including:
- All logos, images, video, audio, web links, and text items.
- All additional design element requests, such as brand style guides, colors pallet requirements, and font preferences,
- The initial project concept draft is created. Client receives a video link to review and provide feedback for revisions.
- Revisions are then implemented.
- Second project draft is created and video link shared with client for review and final feedback for revisions.
- Last set of revisions are implemented.
- Design phase deliverables are complete and ready to deploy at client locations.
- Each digital signage project includes a maximum of two (2) sets of revisions through the course of the initial project setup. Any additional revisions are invoiced for a minimum of three (3) additional design hours per revision.
All communication, requests, and revisions are coordinated by your dedicated contact.
Can I control the type of outside ads that play on my screens?
Absolutely! We have a thorough review process for advertisers on our digital signage network and you have the ultimate approval of what is displayed at your locations.
How do non-competitive ads work?
An ad from a competitor will not be displayed on your digital signage. As an example: The owner of a BBQ restaurant has digital signage showcasing their specials and events. Local business ads are also displayed, but the network is set to ensure no other restaurant ads are displayed at the BBQ restaurant. The owner of the BBQ restaurant has the ability to approve what ads play at their location.
Where can digital signage be used?
Digital signage is being used in a variety of applications and settings. Examples are:
- Restaurants - Showcase food menus, specials, catering services, special events, and more.
- Retail - Direct customers to specific showrooms, highlight services, etc.
- Public information — news, weather and local (location specific) information, such as fire exits and traveler information.
- Internal information — corporate messages, health & safety messages, news, etc.
- Enhance customer experience – Display engaging content to reduce perceived wait times in restaurant waiting areas, medical offices, etc.
- Enhance the environment – Display dynamic building directories that assist visitors find their destination. Tenant changes can be easily updated to the screens.
What else do I need to get started?
You will need a compatible display screen that our digital media player can be installed on. Any screen size can be used as long as the resolution and inputs are:
- Resolution - 1080p or higher. 720p is not supported.
- Inputs - HDMI port
- Mounting kit or display stand
You will also receive a digital signage media player, cables, and power supply. At the location the monitor is installed, you will need internet access (wireless or ethernet) and power. An ethernet connection is highly recommended if you wish to include live video streaming. Power is required for the display screen and the digital media player.
We can help with recommended display brands, accessories, and mounting services if needed.
Can I use a vertical display?
Yes! Our system works perfectly with vertical and landscape monitor orientations.
Do you recommend any specific digital HDTV?
Vizio and LG are both great manufacturers of affordable HDTVs that are available in a wide selection of sizes, support 1080p and above resolution, and have HDMI inputs. They also have narrow frames along their sides, lightweight, and are very power efficient.
Check Amazon, MicroCenter (physical store in Marietta), and Walmart for what they have in stock.
How do I get technical support?
Technical support for your digital signage solution is provided as part of your monthly subscription and managed through our online support portal.
To create a support ticket, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and describe the issue being experienced. We aim to respond to all new tickets in less than 12 hours.
Troubleshooting and technical assistance for display screens are provided by seller and/or product manufacturers, which can include warranty repairs and replacements.
Can I place a display in my store window?
It is possible to setup a digital signage in your storefront window to attract visitors. However, you must check with your city ordinances to determine what is legally allowed.
Can I choose where my ads play?
Absolutely! You choose the locations and screens where you want to advertise. Some locations have more than one screen playing.
How long will my ad be displayed?
Ad images are displayed 30 seconds by default. Longer ad displays are available for a slight premium. The ads will automatically rotate during the operating hours of the host partner location.
How often will my ad run?
Ads typically run every 15 minutes for every location that it is set to play on.
Can I use my ad on social media?
Yes! We will provide a bonus copy of your ad to post on your social media sites.
Are there any ad guidelines or approvals?
Yes. All signage shows and ads must meet our content guidelines and terms of service. Ads are individually reviewed and subject to approval by Mythos Media and the business owner at the digital signage location where the ads are ultimately displayed.
Who designs my ads?
Our design team will create your ad with your images, text, web links, branded colors/fonts, and more. We can also create high resolution professional scans your business card or other printed promotional materials that you would like displayed.
Are there discounts for multiple locations?
Yes! Discount pricing is available for multiple locations and screens.
Can I make changes to my ads?
Yes! You can make changes to your advertising at any time. We can change locations within one business day. Please contact us and we will take care of everything!
Can I use my business card or other print media?
Yes! We can use your business card to design your digital signage ad.
- Image Files - You can send us copies of your high resolution business card proof images.
- Paper Business Card - You can also snail mail us three (3) copies of your business card and other materials to us. We will create high resolution scans for the imagery to be used in your ad.
Our mailing address is:
3600 Dallas Highway, Suite #230-274
Marietta, GA 30064